Ready to Rent are a UKALA registered letting company, we charge 10% of rental income per month with a minimum charge of £45 per month +VAT to Landlords for a full management service which includes the following;
- Finding, vetting, and appointing New Tenants, paying close attention to applicant history and references.
Under the Ready Let guarantee, there is no New Tenant Fee for the first 6 months of ownership.
- Collecting Rent from Tenant or the relevant government agency as appropriate.
- Liaising with tenants, Durham County Council or Universal Credit and tenant support organisations to help resolve payment issues that may arise.
- Payment made to the Landlord each month for the rent collected less any fees and costs, with a remittance summary.
- Ready to Rent Management aim to inspect each property on a three-monthly basis. Reports can be provided if requested.*
- Ensuring the tenancy is managed in accordance with regulations and that the required safety certification is kept up to date.
- Annual Gas Safety checks are arranged and carried out on your behalf and charged accordingly.
- 5 Yearly Electrical Safety Reports are arranged and carried out on your behalf and charged accordingly.
- All EPC’s are arranged and carried out on your behalf and charged accordingly.
- All of our properties are let on an unfurnished basis.
- Maintenance of the property is managed in accordance with health and safety requirements.
Any snagging issues following our refurbishment are resolved free of charge in the first 6 months.
After the first 6 months single work costing up to £250 will be done promptly by our building team. All costs will be deducted from the rents collected.
Required safety certification is kept up to date and invoiced.
All single costs over £250 will be referred to the landlord for authorisation.
Once authorisation has been given, an invoice will be sent to the Landlords as agreed.
- There are few who thoroughly understand the complexity of the benefit system, and even some working in the benefit office struggle from time to time.
You can rely on the training and expertise of our team to try to resolve benefits issues promptly, and in the landlord’s favour.
Issues rarely present themselves or their solutions clearly when they first arise. Issues left unresolved could quickly degenerate into deeper problems more costly to resolve -sometimes requiring even more costly legal resolution.
This speedy resolution of payments issues is therefore a priority for us.