• County Durham was the best performer out of 12 North East areas for annual growth
Average House prices are up 8.4% from May 2021
• The sales market is moving very rapidly in County Durham compared to the average over the last five years.
• It takes 26 days for a home to go under offer after coming onto the market. Typically, it would be 49 days.
• In the last month, demand from buyers across the region was higher than the 5 yr average.
• There are around half the number of properties for sale as usual.